Monday, August 25, 2014

FEATURED SPEAKER: PAT MUSSIEUX

Pat Mussieux to be Featured Speaker at momondays London         
September 15th, The Western Fair District on the Yuk Yuk's Stage at 900 King St. London

A Bit About Our Speaker:


As an award-winning entrepreneur, and named one of the “Top 100 Women Entrepreneur Experts to follow on Twitter”, Pat Mussieux is a business coach, professional speaker, author and TV host – on a mission to teach entrepreneurs to achieve financial independence so they can make a difference and live their best life. Much of her joy comes from the title 'Granny Pat'!

Pat's story is entitled "It's Never Too Late". Have you ever told yourself ‘it’s too late for me’? We stay in situations and are just miserable. I was guilty of that.  Having made a major life change at age 55, I am proof that it is never too late to create the life you deserve. I have gone from trash bag to travel around the world in a private plane in less than 5 years. I changed my life and you can, too! If it's to be, it's up to me!

For more info on Pat, find her at wealthywomenleaders.com or on twitter @PatMussieux

You meet the nicest people at MoMondays!

For Tickets:  www.momondays.com/london

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!