Thursday, January 8, 2015

MOMENTS

It is so apparent to me that as I get older and think of the many people who I have had to say goodbye to either from moving or from loss.  Most recently after having to say goodbye to my Father who lost his battle with cancer, I realized just how precious our time is. More importantly how precious the gift we can give to others with our time, attention an caring.  

I don't want to be one of those people to take a selfie with someone and that is the extent of my experience.  I want to be one of those people who knows other's hearts, their dreams and their fears.  I want to have relationships with others that are rich and fulfilling and mean something. So that, when I am faced with the idea of saying goodbye, I have a heart that is filled to the brim with moments that I can recall with smiles, tears and joy.  Those are the moments that I seek. What about you?

Thoughts to ponder...

Check out my other blog posts at speakerpaulamorand.blogspot.ca or on twitter @paulamorand.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!