Sunday, February 9, 2014

QUE SERA SERA

For some reason I woke up this morning hearing an old Doris Day song in my head. Yes, I know most won't even know this song so I am dating myself.

Anyway the chorus is Que Sera Sera, whatever will be, will be..the future is ours to see....etc.. It made me think about the idea of feeling like you have to be in control all the time. But do you?

What if you just "Let go and let God" and release some of that pressure that you have on yourself?

Time and time again, I have found that when I try and do this on my own volition the journey seems to be harder but when I let go of the reigns a bit and take a deep breath it always seems to come together even better.

Would love your thoughts.

Find time to let go and relax today. Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!