Wednesday, February 25, 2015

BEING HALF BAD IS BETTER THAN BEING NO GOOD

I will never forget the moment I shared with a good friend that I had failed.  Failed at building a vision that I was so passionate about. Knowing that the climb was going to be difficult and the odds were stacked against me, I just never believed that I would fail.   The day I shared my disappointment with my friend, she cheered and congratulated me on my success.

You see, she shared that the wisdom and knowledge that I had built from my experience was so noticeable that it would no doubt change me for the better. The opportunities and the possibilities ahead were wide open now that I am able to see risk from a new lens.  

Just because you think you aren't succeeding remember that really you are. The outcomes may not be what you had hoped for... right now... however who knows what your experiences will bring in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!