Thursday, July 3, 2014

LIFE IS LIKE A VINE

I have come to realize two things, well probably a few more but in this moment, that life is precious and if you stop doing things your world becomes very small.  I am not talking about success but rather the experience of life becomes less interesting, with less to talk about. I have seen this over and over again especially with people who suffer illness or retire too early.   Their social circles tend to be minimized and a daily purpose is removed either on purpose or due to unforeseen circumstances.

I have been thinking about this a lot and relating it to my own life.  Asking myself, what could I do to keep allowing myself to grow and learn and what it means to be 'vibrant' and live a life where my vine is constantly producing new growth.

I haven't arrived at an answer fully but I think it is a great question. Something I will certainly be pondering for some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!