Monday, June 23, 2014

IT'S AN ATTITUDE

Throughout my working life, I have been blessed to have positions where creativity was fostered. Where my ideas mattered and no idea was a bad idea...well at the time of dreaming anyway.  I considered that great early training ground, as my years in entrepreneurship, which have been many now, I have found this is both a skill and a necessary attitude to be successful.

Entrepreneurship is not for the faint of heart. It is a journey of ups and downs and you are always learning something new about your industry, your product and most importantly, yourself.

Understand that you must always evolve.

That is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself.  To do that though, means managing change well and to always see possibilities ... and often!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!