Saturday, June 14, 2014

PRECIOUS ARE THE DAYS

I was very blessed to have a wonderful childhood. We spent many a day riding our bikes and playing with friends and just enjoying our days.   I love thinking back to those days of cloud watching, playing and dreaming.   I still take time to do that today.

I love clouds!  Taking time to watch the sky and the cloud formations are one of things I do to add peace and wonder to my day. There is always something to new to be seen, a daydream to be had or just a time out while pondering on an expansive God given view.

We need more days like that.  I am cognizant of the fact that no matter the age, we should never forget to daydream ... even a little...every day.

To take those moments and just lie on the ground with our eyes up and just "be in the moment".



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!