Thursday, June 5, 2014

WHAT WAS ONCE QUIET

I have been waiting to write all day as I have been at a loss for words over the ongoing tragedy in Moncton.

This is a city where I have spent 10 years raising my family and running a business.  A place my children consider their hometown and a community of kind and loving people.

Moncton is a beautiful and vibrant city.  The people are caring, considerate and it is a genuinely great place to live.

To see the disruption and fear that one man has caused makes me realize how temporary and precious our time is.

My heart is heavy, my prayers are unceasing and my hope is resilient that our fair city will heal from this moment in time.



1 comment:

  1. Thankfully the gunman has been caught Paula and is now behind bars.....such a sad time for Moncton. Now the healing process begins.....the three fallen heroes will forever be in our hearts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments. Share away!