Thursday, October 23, 2014

A TIME TO SEEK AND A TIME TO BE

A dear friend taught me a wonderful lesson a few years ago.

I have always been a positive person however after taking a big risk out of my comfort zone and launching a new business venture in an area where I had little expertise, I had been spending a lot of time being mentored and directed by numerous people who considered themselves experts and had much advice to give to me.  After some time I realized that in seeking inspiration from others, and being inspired and gaining a lot of knowledge, I also became a little big fatigued due to the fact that I was overloaded with differing thoughts, opinions, judgements etc...  

It wasn't until I had a conversation with my trusted friend who reminded me to go back to my heart.   Dig deep and remember why you started this in the first place as you know what you want to do.

I did remember that and soared.   Just because we may have to figure out "how to do something"  doesn't mean we shouldn't trust the ourselves in "why we started it in the first place and what hoped to achieve".

Starting to underestimate yourself and your dreams can be a big catalyst for failure and discontentment.  Balance out believing in yourself while at the same time surrounding yourself with those people, words and things that inspire you in a positive way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!