Monday, October 6, 2014

THE MOST UNLIKELY OF PLACES

It is always interesting to me how life gives us lessons to learn. Many times it happens in the most unlikely of places or through the most unlikely of people.

I remember years ago watching the movie The Five People You Meet In Heaven based on the small book by Mitch Alborn.  The movie about the life of a man who had random moments with five different people and unbeknownst to him either changed the trajectory of his life or brought him an insight years later. I have never forgotten that book or that movie and many times wonder who are those five people in my life that were defining moments for me.

How often do we experience things and then years later think back and finally realize the purpose of that part of your journey?

Always growing, learning and revealing. Yes... that is what we call life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!