Sunday, October 19, 2014

LET MUSIC LIFT YOU UP

I have always been one to use music as a motivational and uplifting tool for my life.

I learned a long time ago that what I read or listen to is my choice and that in my choice, it can be uplifting to my life or it can be negative.  As much as possible I choose those things that are going to sow goodness and love into my life.  Whether it be worship music, motivational talks or quiet reflective sounds, I am always attuned to what my heart and soul are craving.

It might seem silly but if you want change in your life, start with the little things like limiting or changing what you listen to.

It could just be the catalyst you need to living and embracing a more positive filled life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!