Tuesday, October 28, 2014

ALL THE ANSWERS YOU NEED ARE WITHIN YOU.

There have been many times that I had wished I had trusted my gut instinct on something.  I knew it wasn't a good decision to do something yet I went ahead anyway and immediately regretted it. Ever have one of those times?

Intuition is about listening to yourself.  Intuition is the ability to understand something immediately without the need for conscious reasoning.  I also believe that if I focus on my intuition about situations and decisions I make and also trust that God is with me to help me make those decisions than it usually ends up being the best direction.

Many times we doubt our ability to know what is best for our life.  Maybe it's time to start being quiet. Listen to your innermost thoughts and feelings and when you feel peace you may just have the decision you are looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!