Monday, November 3, 2014

GIVE GENEROUSLY

There is something to be said for generosity. Learning to let go of material belongings, your finances and your time are something that is hard for many.  When you start to understand that in giving of yourself in someway to make the life of someone else better it benefits both of you.

Many years ago now I made the decision to act.   Let me explain.  If I felt prompted in my heart to give someone a gift of money, rake leaves, give my kitchen table to someone in need, I would not question it but do it.  Honouring my instinct has been an incredible gift.   I can't tell you how many times I have thought of someone and felt prompted to call them and when I do, they exclaim that it was so needed at that moment.

Matthew 7:20 says that "So then, you will know them by their fruits."

Be conscious of that and see that harvest that you will produce when you start leading with generosity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!