Wednesday, December 31, 2014

LIFE IS TO BE TREASURED

I love time spent with those I care about.  Sharing stories, heartache and laughter... lots of laughter.   There is no greater gift you can give than that of your time and interest.  

Show people that you are willing to set aside time to be with them, without distractions and to just be in the moment and enjoy.  It really is refreshing and unfortunately, so many have forgotten the art of just being with others. Technology has certainly changed the way we communicate and some really do consider texting a form of true friendship.

I challenge you to change the story and meet with people face to face making memories that matter. Life is too short not to embrace those that want to share it with you.

Thoughts to ponder....

Check out my other blogs at speakerpaulamorand.blogspot.ca or my website www.paulamorand.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments. Share away!