Monday, December 1, 2014

ONE WORD CHANGE YOUR WHOLE DAY - HOPE

I have spent my whole career working with people to help them achieve fulfillment.  Finding clarity, building a plan and taking steps towards that goal.   We often underestimate the impact our emotions and lack of belief in self can have. I have seen first hand the powerful impact that HOPE can have.

Hope is the foundation of optimism.   

It can be the fuel that is needed to climb out of a rough situation and it can also be the comforter in getting through times of trial.

Never underestimate the power of one word, because one word can change your whole day.

HOPE


1 comment:

  1. Boy you're good :) My Dad and a friend showed me hope last weekend. I am glad I had the opportunity to be with them. God Bless Colin and Betty.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments. Share away!